Saturday, April 19, 2008

Goodbye Idaho and Hello Washington

Sooooooooo I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble since it's taken me so long to update my blog. Hopefully it will be worth it. Although I am happy to be back in my beloved Washington, there are a few things in Idaho that I will miss.
Mary Bricker, coolest kid in the dorm. She's so cool that she sleeps with her guitar!!! But not really. She just posed.

She made delicious oatmeal raisin cookies this one time and she still had a lot of dough leftover. So of course we made a giant cookie. Mary was nice enough to share with me. Hazzah!
Sara Holloway (watch out, she's a pathological liar!!), she loves softball! She also likes to be busy and punch people in the face apparently. She is beautiful!
Also, Mimi is awesome but I don't have a picture of her at this time.
In other news! So one of our last nights together, we decided to ding dong ditch (in my case it was just ditching) and we invited people over for a goodbye BBQ. Well, we got destracted by what appeared to be a snow cave.
It turns out that it was a slide with dog poop located smack dab in the opening. We went down the slide (hurting our bums on the way) and I was the fortunate one who stuck her hand in the dog poop. That stank so bad!!! Also, Sara's butt was so wet that she looked like she had a major accident AND she decided to climb the fence instead of going around to the opening. That's right ladies and gentlemen, Sara ripped her pants for the second time that semester.
Oh I forgot another activity. We had a movie night! We made homemade pizza (I totally overate) and watched Night at the Museum. We had fun socializing and such. Mary took Steve to the junk table in the lounge and made him try on a bunch of clothes. The result was the following picture:
Once my parents came to town, we went out to eat a lot. One of the places we stopped at was Gandolfos. Yummy yummy!!! I made Laura take a picture of me and the statue of liberty.
After I checked out of my dorm, I had the pleasure to go to Stuart and Laura's and help them clean!!! We got some space bags and took a part their love sac so there would be more room. We got little foam pieces everywhere!
I was very excited to be done cleaning. As we left Rexburg, I was greeted by a sunset. What a perfect way to say goodbye.

1 comment:

maryelizabeth said...

OH MY GOSH. DANIELLE I DIDN'T SEE THIS POST UNTIL JUST NOW! THAT SLEEPING PICTURE IS TERRIBLE!!!!

Upon seeing the picture of you and a guy, Sara seriously said "OOOOOH who is that hottie?!" and I replied "Sara you dork, that is her Dad." - "Oh."

hahaha