Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh happy day!

So today was one of those days where you wake and think "today is going to suck". It actually did to for the beginning. But all the bad things of this morning dissolved away when I received some very good news this afternoon. On Friday, I submitted some writing for a pre-professional writers conference we are having here on campus. Today I got an e-mail telling me that my critical essay I wrote on Hamlet received 2nd place!! So now I get to read my essay at a conference full of a bunch of other nerdy english people!!! I am so excited!

Today wasn't so bad after all.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Oi! good job. So are you coming over for Gen. Conf. Weekend?! Let me know and I'll walk you up friday if you want to stay with us all weekend. Call or something. See ya.
-stu