Sunday, April 18, 2010

This is a picture at mount diablo state park from yesterday. That be my dad. I don't think he even knew i took the picture. It was a long, windy, narrow road up there with nothing to keep us from going right over the edge but my dad's expert driving skills. We didn't actually go into the state park as you had to pay to go in. Dad made a u-turn right in front of the booth. I'm pretty sure the driver in the car behind us was laughing at us. We got a great view nonetheless. Today, we stopped by japanese garden not far from stuart's house on the way home from church. It was nice to walk around and look at all the fish and turtles. So it's been a nice day thus far. Tomorrow we leave for oregon to stay with my grandparents for a bit. Then it's back home and back to work! I've got my old job at janpsport all lined up. Now all i have to do is pee in a cup! The adventures never cease! Well,
enjoy your sunday. Until next time!

No comments: