Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How Harry Potter Changed Your Life Contest




Okay, peeps. I know some of you are fans of the Harry Potter franchise. Don't be ashamed. Now is the time to let your nerdiness and creativity merge into one for the entertainment of others and for the possibility of winnings an awesome prize! Trust me... It's going to be totally awesome!

My friend, Breanna Angus, who writes about young adult fiction for examiner.com has created a companion blog for her articles. It is there that she has started posting contests. She's asked me to help out and spread the news! Her latest contest, 'How Harry Potter Changed Your Life', can be viewed here.

The rules are quite simple, and although I'm not allowed to reveal the grand prize, I can tell you that it is a product from http://www.alivans.com/.

All you have to do is come up with a creative video about Harry Potter and you! It's that simple! You must be between the ages of 10 and 29 to be eligible for prizes. You can have friends help with your video, but you'll have to share the prize. You must become a follower of the Good Young Adult Fiction blog as well as subscribe to the youtube channel.

THE DEADLINE IS AUGUST 31st!!!!

Here is an example video we put together. Please spread the word. We want as many people to get involved as possible!




2 comments:

Breanna said...

It's actually between the ages 10-29 :D Just to make sure no one gets confused :)

Danielle said...

Oops! Way for me to hit the wrong key. I'm ashamed... Haha. I better fix that.