Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Project for the Year

I just came across this video courtesy of friends on Facebook, and I've been inspired! I absolutely love this idea. I only wish I'd seen it sooner so I could have started from day one. The video below is comprised of 1 second clips from each day of 2011. I never realized how much could be expressed in such a tiny clip! I love this so much that my friend and I have decided to do it us of today for 2012. We have some stuff we can use for January. Now, with Flip camcorder constantly in tow, we are going to document our years and compare at the end. I am so excited for this. You have no idea. Better make sure I film something for today! Watch the video below. Prepare to have your mind blown. I only hope I can have some equally awesome clips!



2011 from hey_rabbit on Vimeo.


What do you guys think? Superbly awesome? I think so.

No comments: