Monday, March 24, 2008

Mary Bricker




I once had a roommate named Mary
Who burnt her tongue
On a dehydrated berry

She spoke while dreaming
And that’s how we learned
She was scheming

To take over the world
With a bazooka that shoots
Jelly filled doughnuts
(Huckleberry flavored)

On the eve of the world’s mass destruction
Her plan was foiled by everyone’s
Favorite superhero

That’s right
The Daniello Dello
Complete with tights

The Daniello Dello
Fought back with
Raisin filled cookies
(That Mary had made the night before)

I once had a roommate named Mary
Whose plan failed due to
Dehydrated berries



2 comments:

Megan said...

Raisins come from grapes, aka not berries.

Anonymous said...

so you know how people google themselves?
well i did.... my name is mary bricker and this post came up wieeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

check out my myspace when u get this, add me, i swear im not lying
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=28846414