Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello. My Name is Danielle, And I'm a Harry Potter Fanatic

There is only a month until the next Harry Potter movie comes out and I am SO excited. It looks awesome. Have you seen the trailer? Watch the trailer. I command you.




Yeah, so I'm a little bit nerdy. But at least I'm happy.

So my family, in preparations for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 have been watching one Harry Potter film a week so we will end with the sixth one right before we can go see number seven part one.

Also, I spontaneously decided on either Thursday or Friday night (so long ago...how could I honestly remember what day?) that I was going to read the entire series over again before November 19th, the day the movie is released. As more things start to pile on my plate, some may think it's a crazy notion, but I still have a month to finish 4-7 plus the 100 pages of Prisoner of Azkaban that I'll probably finish the moment I finish this blog post. This is totally doable!

Besides, I'm reminded over and over that I don't remember half the things that occur in books 6 and 7. I remember everyone who dies... That's something at least.

So there you go. That's what I've been doing. Also I got a job! Huzzah! I haven't actually started yet, but that will definitely interfere with my HP time. Not to mention I just started an account for National Novel Writing Month. Oh dear. So many projects. But again, doable.

That's all for now. Time to get reading!

(I wonder how many people read this and think I could finish all seven books in a day! Well I like to take time to eat, sleep, and use the toilet whenever I feel necessary so...a month it is! Ha ha just kidding. You know I love all you crazy Harry Potter types.)

No comments: