Saturday, March 21, 2015

Post-Mission Life

Wow. It's been awhile. Time to blow the dust off this thing and put it to use again.

Confession. I've been back in the states for awhile now. To read about all the adventures I had in Romania and Moldova click here. It's really weird how quickly time flies. I've thought about updating the blog multiple times. I just never have. I'm finding myself here sitting at the table with a spare moment, and I thought, "What the heck? Let's do this thing?"

So what has post-mission life been like? I started off by having many grand adventures, namely travelling around to see all the people I love and of course making a pit stop at the happiest place on earth.
This is our "we're in Disneyland" faces

I did all the important necessary things like catch up on all the Doctor Who episodes I'd missed (I'm still in love with that show).

And now I'm just adjusting to life and trying to figure out what the next step is. I'm working, cultivating my new love for baking (sorry all you pinterest followers who see all the bread recipes I'm pinning all the time), and writing and editing. One of my goals for the future is still to be a published author. It's a lot of hard work, but I still really enjoy it.

That's the quick little look into my life right now. Now that I've committed to give this thing another go, I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more from me in the near future. Hold on to your hats, ladies and gents, because I'm here to stay. Bring on the adventure!

No comments: