Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gobble!!! Gobble!!!

I am very very very extremely excited!

Tomorrow I will get to hang out with Stu and Lor and Erika, a friend from back home who will no doubt think that we are insane by the end of the night, more so than she already does. We'll do all sorts of crazy cool stuff like eating pizza and making a Horkley's run (probably one of Stuart's favorite things in the world just because you can get a gigantic thing of pop for 57 cents, as it should be). Laura is afraid that we won't be able to keep Erika entertained for the evening. Don't worry Laura, she'll be entertained....or freaked out. You two better be on your best behavior! Stuart told me that Erika and I can play Wii sports but I informed him that Erika isn't the athletic type so we probably won't do that. Haha.

Saturday will be a very special day. We'll arrive at the Idaho Falls Airport at 9:00. Erika and I will say goodbye to Stuart and Laura and depart on our way to Washington. First we'll make some random stop just for the heck of it and because the pilots really enjoy the take off and landing experience I'm sure. We'll arrive at Seatac where Mom and Dad will pick us up and we'll stop at the best burger joint in Seattle. That's right. Be jealous that you aren't cool enough to go to Dick's with us.

I'm way excited to see my family and have some Washington humidity. My skin is drying out and I don't like it! Plus I'm really looking forward to all the great Thanksgiving festivities like yard o' beef and tub of fake cheese. Yum! Everybody's favorite. After all the fun and games I'll come back to Idaho to finish the semester. After that I get to go home for Christmas! I love the holidays!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're just not cool enough for us to even think about going to Dick's with you! Suck that!