Friday, October 24, 2008

I Survived!!

So this morning in my grammar class, Megan turns to me and says, "Hey, wanna go to Utah with me this weekend?" I was a bit hesitant at first, but then I decided it would be fun. After my classes, I threw some stuff together and her friend Andy picked us up. We'd only been driving for like two minutes before the unexpected happened. Another driver pulled right out in front of us. Andy tried to avoid the car by turning to the right but there was no escape. Andy's car is now totalled. The air bags went off and everything. No one was seriously hurt, although Andy has some pain in his shoulder. After the accident, Andy's horn was going off nonstop. The only way to get it to stop was to pull on the airbag. Andy pulled it tight and wrapped it around the stirring wheel to make it stop. So as you can imagine, Megan and I are stuck in Rexburg this weekend.







1 comment:

Laura said...

Um. Yes. Better than being stuck in a frigging coffin though.