Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! We have a white Christmas this year which is very unusual! Normally it would be very exciting except that it has been snowing almost nonstop since I first arrived back home. Megan and I have blamed some of our recent insanity on cabin fever as we haven't been able to get out of the house very much. But it's been fun though. We should suffer from cabin fever more often :) Well, I'm off. Hopefully I'll get on back on top of this blogging thing eventually. Anyway, happy holidays everyone!!

3 comments:

Beth Adams said...

20-22 inches is enough to cause cabin fever in any Washington household, especially on the Western side. Snot is fun occasionally, but this year we saw the ugly side!!! I never thought I'd say this but Hurray for rain!

Danielle said...

Snot, huh? I don't think that's ever fun :)

Beth Adams said...

You know I mean snow. You of all people know how to read your mother's mind!!! OOO. Sorry about that!