Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So Close...

So I decided you all deserved a brief update as I have been slacking. Finals week is almost over. I will be home on Saturday!!!! So exciting! The most exciting news of the day: somebody stole our toilet seats! Out of all the things to steal, I can't imagine why you would want to steal that. I keep wondering where they hid them. I just hope we get them back soon. Wow, I can't think of anything else to say... My life isn't usually this boring.... Well, my brain is fried I guess. I only have a few big things left then I have to clean for white glove. I really should go finish my homework. Later!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I look forward to seeing you when you come home to visit.

Laura said...

At 3.09pm today ie. 30 seconds ago. You walked straight past me in the Hart. You have the least squeakest shoes I've heard in the hour and half I've been perched here. Congratulations.

Beth Adams said...

Glad to have you home after the 2 hour wait for the weather to lift that you spent on the tarmack in IF!!!! I was sweatin' it for awhile. The only thing is that it's colder here than in Scotland!! I think Laura and Stuart made out on this deal!