Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Goodness Gracious!


I am in such a good mood! I wish I could share all my good vibes with you! So what's been happening with little ol' me? Hmmm. Well, today I got to put makeup on one of my hometeachers for the second time in my stage makeup class. It wasn't as awkward as the first time, but still I'm pretty sure he's grateful he never has to wear makeup ever again. Yesterday was my first FHE here at BYU-I. It was fun getting to know people a little better and make people think that I can play the piano (I played the opening song). Someday I will be an amazing piano player! I'll let you know when that happens. We had so much fun driving home. We were rocking out to a bunch of tunes so much in fact that we missed our exit. Oops! But it was still fun. So yeppidy yep yep. Not too exciting but life is good.

Just a little background for the stories I've missed out on. We had 8 goldfish that all died within two days. Now we have a Beta named Waldo who I'm proud to say looks like he'll be sticking around for a while. We ate our beloved watermelon Raphael. That was a fun experience. Although, Natalie is kind of scary when she has a big ol' knife in her hand. We also took expo markers and wrote all over the mirror in the hall. We wrote things such as "never give up, never surrender" and "I have a crush on every boy". So it's all a bundle of joy and goodness.

4 comments:

*Waterspryte* said...

Correction--"I have a crush on every cute boy."
You should have let me meet Raphael before eating him. And hey! I need feedback on my own stuff. Get over to my world why don't you!!!!!

Laura said...

What was your FHE activity?

Danielle said...

Well after our lesson we played the dice game. Hahaha it reminded me of Grandma. We used to play that game all the time and guess who always won.

Anonymous said...

I bet he tasted good!! Stu and Lor left theirs in our fridge. I felt bad about that. Serves you right for missing the exit!!! That's what you get for showing off!!! <3 mom