Monday, September 10, 2007

Rexburg and Jenga. A good combination.

So we arrived in Rexburg a few days early so we could hang out at Stu and Lor's apartment and just relax. Every once in awhile I had to take out my camera and take random pictures. Now that I have my own digital camera, I get these sudden urges.



Supposedly these two are my parents, but I'm not to sure...












After moving into my dorm on Saturday, I went back to Stu and Lor's to spend the night. Only one of my roomates had moved in and she was going to be having dinner with her family that night anyway. When we got to the apartment we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows over an open fire. Well sort of.


Mom and Dad left the next morning. That afternoon, I went once again to Stuart and Laura's apartment where we had some awesomely good food (Thanks for dinner, Laura!!) and played an extreme game of jenga. Would you believe it was my first time? Since it was my first time and had no experience I was the first one to knock it down (well technically, Laura was the first one but I'm not counting that because she delibrately punched it). Stuart knocked it down the second time. We were so close to reaching the expert level and he ruined it. I think we had 34 levels by the end.




















After jenga, we settled down. By settled down I mean Laura wore the top of her new ottoman as a hat, Stuart got eaten by the ottoman, and then we basically clung to each other for dear life!
































2 comments:

Laura said...

Haha! Those are funny pictures. Very very funny.

*Waterspryte* said...

this is why i can't wait to get into college!