Friday, April 3, 2009

Send Me On My Way

I just made a huge discovery!! "Send Me On My Way", a most beloved song by young and old alike, actually has words to it!! Haha. Okay so I knew it had words. It just has more words than I thought. I thought they were making up noises when they are really saying "you know what they say about the young". CRAZY!! Well I love this song. So I'm going to share the link to the music video (I can't post it on here which pretty much equals sadness in my soul) with you and below it I am going to post the lyrics. It doesn't sound like that's what he's saying but apparently it is. Try to sing along and see if you can keep up!! Believe in yourself! P.S. Mom you should make Dad look at this. I know he loves this song too!!


Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDdokE1rAMw


I would like to reach out my hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young
Well pick me up with golden hands
Oh may see you, Oh may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young

Well I would like to hold my little, hand
I will run I will. I will cry I will.
I would like to hold my little, hand.
I will run I will. I will cry.

Send me on my way, on my way

No comments: