Thursday, April 2, 2009

Apartment 306 Gets a New Look!!

Yesterday night, Chelsea, Stephanie, and I all got our haircut in honor of our beloved roommate, Lindsey!! We'd heard that she was going to cut her hair shorter before it started to fall out, so we decided to cut our hair too! Stephanie spoke to her yesterday and apparently she didn't exactly get the style she wanted (never trust those proffesionals, Lindsey, NEVER!!). Anyway, we had a little party and here are the results for you to see!!

Chelsea was the first one to chop her hair.



I'd say she's happy with it! Stephanie was the next one to go. They are so brave volunteering their heads first....or maybe impatient. Haha.

I had no idea what I wanted done to my hair so I was finally like "You know what, just start cutting and we'll see what happens!" That could have turned out really bad, but thankfully it didn't. My hair pretty much follows the same theme as Stephanie's and Chelsea's only it's a bit longer.

Look how much hair she chopped off!!! When I washed my hair afterwards I was like "There's nothing to wash!!"

WE LOVE YOU LINDSEY!!!

And here's a couple more pictures for you, Mom, so you can get a better idea of what my hair looks like now.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute! I love it! I've been telling you to pluck up the courage and go shorter for years! It's so cute! You should try it curly. Oooooh! Love love love! I'm going to make a cute little hair band for you.

lindsey gruwell said...

ohh guys! Everyone's hair looks amazing. Danielle, I esp love the new look. It goes perfect with your face. And you're right, never trust a professional. I thought the fact that he does hair for models would make mine turn out great. Ohh well...