Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hooray for the Weekend!





This past weekend was full of adventure. On Friday I went to a campfire. The most exciting part about it is that it took place entirely in the rain! It was pretty cold, but we were just excited that we could get the fire going. I then went to watch Newsies with a couple of friends of mine since I had never seen it. I still can't claim to have seen it as we spent more time talking and making Batman references than actually watching. So someday, I will actually watch the Newsies.
On Saturday, our whole apartment hung out with Talia's family and we went four wheeling. I had never been before. I went twice that day. The first time was awesome and I didn't die!! The second time was a little more adventurous. One of Talia's sisters was riding with me and we were following her dad and one of her other sisters. He took us on a trail that went right beside a lake. The beach was covered in rocks and I hit one just right, lost control, and drove right into the lake!!! It was so cold!! I jumped off the four wheeler, carried Talia's sister to shore, and waited for her dad to come and save me. The good news is I didn't break the four wheeler!! Oh yeah, and neither Talia's sister or I were hurt.

I'm on the back of the red four wheeler.
We also decorated a bunch of Halloween cookies, played Imaginiff, drew pictures, etc. It was a load of fun. It was nice to get out of town for a little while and have a break from school.

My roommates are tons of fun! It was good to spend a whole day with them. We don't get to spend a lot of time togehter as an entire apartment since we all have busy schedules. We are now halfway through the semester. It's crazy!! Life can be stressful at times, but generally, life is good!!

No comments: