Saturday, October 17, 2009

What's This? Danielle was a Part of Another Video for a Class?

That's right. One thing I'm good for around here is making cameo appearences, playing the leading lady, voice overs, and the occasional camera work. The other day as I was walking back to my apartment, I ran into my neighbor and friend, Breanna (the same girl who I did the voice over for and was part of the Pride and Prejudice shin dig). It was like fate! She needed to make a little video intro to a slideshow she would be showing in class the next day so she asked if I'd be willing to give her a hand. Heck yes! I really like making random videos! I'm pretty sure it's more fun for me than it is for the poor people who have to witness the final product. Ha ha. So I'm basically acting as "girl stalked" in this feature and I also served as cameraman when it wasn't just sitting on something so both Breanna and I could be in the shot. Breanna, clever girl that she is, also did some experimenting with a homemade green screen (which consists of six pieces of poster board taped to her wall by the way). So here is the final product! I'm not sure why the last word was cut off...but she is supposed to say "retaliation." So just keep that in mind I guess!






Okay, now off to being a good student, which in this situation means actually doing my homework. Later today, Breanna and I are going to be doing some more filming, so lucky you! You'll probably get to see more of my shinanigans. That's all for the time being! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: