Monday, December 14, 2009

Some Guy Named Matt

My roommate showed me this today and I thought it was awesome, so I'm sharing. If I understand correctly, this guy was actually paid to go around the world and randomly dance! I don't think you're necessarily supposed to take something from it, but I did. Take a look at the video, and then I'll tell you what I thought.






I was touched by all these different people all around the world just randomly dancing! To me it showed how all of us are people. That sounds dumb, but I hope you understand what I mean. We are all precious. I have a belief in God, a God who loves us all. I believe that we are all his children, and as I watched this video, I thought of that. You don't have to get the same thing out of it, but there you go. Just a thought. If nothing else, there was just something beautiful about seeing all these different places in the world with all its native peoples. I hope you enjoyed the video!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I saw another one of his videos, and I don't think he had all the people dancing with him. I think that addition, as well as the song choice, adds a touch of tenderness to this video, whereas I just thought the other one was pretty sweet.

p.s. This really makes me want to travel.