Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm Just Hanging Out, Building Character

I've neglected my dear ole blog the last couple weeks. I've been trying to work on some projects, and laziness probably has something to do with :)


I've been working on getting Spiral Staircase Books up and running (check out the tab up top!). And I've been watching a lot of The Mentalist and Heroes (yep, I did just use T.V. as an excuse).

So let me tell you a little bit of what's been going on.


Laura and Stuart came to visit!








I always enjoy having them around. Laura mentioned that it felt like they'd never left. Because of that, it was a little weird when their trip ended after just a week. I'm excited to see them again in December. We played games, ate delicious foods, and enjoyed each others company. The end.

As you know, I've been filling out a bunch of job applications. Last week, I had two interviews and I was pretty nervous/excited. I was like, "I'm finally catching a break!" But things didn't quite work out. It's all good though. Every interview is good experience. And one of them told me there were 125 applicants but only 7 were chosen for the interview process. So I made first cut but not second. Therefore, I'm atleast half awesome :) Way to boost my own ego.

So now there's more job applications in store for me. Something will work out eventually.

Last Friday, I went to a place called Sky High fo a church activity. Sky High is pretty much a huge room filled with trampolines. Even the walls have trampolines! It was a lot of fun! And there were only two casualties.

One of them being my sister, Megan.

Now I affectionately refer to her as Crutchy as she sprained her ankle. She's doing well though. She should be up and walking in no time.

On Sunday, Mom, Megan, and I traveled south a little ways to go to a missionary farewell of a guy who's family used to live up here. It was fun to see him and his family again and take part in the excitement. He'll be leaving for Utah soon and then off he'll go to Flordia to serve the Lord for two years. Pretty darn awesome if you ask me!

That's pretty much all for now.

Happy adventuring!

No comments: