Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Alive!

Good news, folks!

Lappy was not successful in his attempts to off himself. For the first time in what feels like forevever, I am viewing and posting on the internet via lappy instead of the our old computer sitting quite comfortably in our family room. Now that I have Lappy back, that poor computer will probably sit down there unused for another five or so years.

Poor computer.

That's all for now. I've got to apply for more jobs....because...I've been slacking...and working on a whole bunch of side projects, which hopefully you'll get to witness sometime.

Maybe.

Also big news! I'm getting a haircut today. This probably all isn't as exciting for you as it is for me. Ha ha!

More exciting adventures to follow.

Have an awesome Thursday!

No comments: