Thursday, February 7, 2008

Midnight Snacks

Well as you know by now, the snow is our constant companion here at BYU-I. A few nights ago, those who were brave enough went to the upper level of the dorms and jumped from the railing into the snow. Mary was the only one brave enough to do it. I managed to get a picture of her right before she hit the snow.



It was after this moment that our Dorm Mom came out and got after everyone. I missed the lecture since we (Mimi, Sara, and I) went back inside because it must look kind of wierd for us to be staring at people from our doorway.


At about midnight, Mary was trying to finish her homework so Sara and I tried to help her by singing a whole bunch of girl's camp songs and such. Mary finally said, "I'll pay you 10 bucks if you do a face plant in the snow right now." She took back her offer but we decided to do it anyway (and now she owes me muffins!!). So without changing clothes or even putting shoes on, I'll show you what happened through pictures.














Oh man that was so cold. My toes hurt so bad!!!! After that I decided I still needed some sort of entertainment so I dared Sarah to eat a pickle with whipped cream on top. I guess my insanity was rubbing off on her last night because she did it.


She said it really wasn't so bad. Like the inquisitive person that I am, I of course got out a pickle and whipped cream for myself. That was pretty darn gross! Not the most disgusting thing I've eaten but definitely worse than cheetos in pudding, pickles in milk, strawberries in ketchup, and a mayonaise, pickle, peanut butter, and cheese sandwich (which honestly isn't nearly as bad as it sounds).

3 comments:

Laura said...

Mayo, pickle, cheese, pb butter doesn't sound bad at all...

I can't believe you did that in the snow. Yowzer! You're not coming over here if you have a cold because of it. Insanity I tell you!

Unknown said...

Obviously the banana personality was showing that night. My feet hurt just watching you guys!

*Waterspryte* said...

ironically, my feet were sokaing wet when i read this because my shoes aren't waterproof and i walked home in the rain (AWESOME FUN!). But i'll agree that's only what a nutty college student can do. next time i see whip cream, the pickles will be in a pickle. bad joke, but hey, fun to use.