Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life's Little Adventures

Saturday night was just like any other night except for the fact that Sara and I were home alone and we needed something to keep us entertained. When you put the two of us crazy girls together it's not really that hard to entertain ourselves. We decided (as inspired my my grandpa I believe but I haven't actually told anyone that) to make a sign to put in our window.








People seem to get some good laughs out of it. I wonder how long we'll keep it there... Anyway, the other part of the plan was to put awesome pictures of ourselves up with the sign. I wasn't really in a mood for having my picture taken because my hair looked bad. But we ended up taking some crazy pictures as well as some good ones.













Sunday was an awesome day because it was my birthday! Huzzah! I got to wear a new outfit which is always fun. I got to go to Stuart and Laura's where we decorated cupcakes, ate swedish meatballs (YUM!), and took all sorts of crazy cool pictures. It was tons of fun!











However, Laura should have known better than to let me handle a knife.....







Good thing that's really just frosting on the knife....



When I got back to my dorm I learned that someone had left a package of Kissables and a note for us. The note told us to go to the Sunrise apartments for more "kissables". Creepy.... Sara and I decided to go anyway and we made Mary come with us. When we get there we find out that someone had left a similar notes to other girls on campus and the guys whose apartment it was had no idea what was going on. They were very nice about it though and let us have some banana bread! The funny thing was that one of the guys was from my social dance class. Wierd. So that's the unsolved mystery of the week.



In other news, I just got asked out on a date this morning and I'm excited!!

1 comment:

*Waterspryte* said...

ooh! Danielle on a date!! Seeming as I haven't the privelige (i hope i spelled that right. I always get confused with that one) I get excited to hear about people and their sweet moments. GOOD LUCK!! LUVS!