Monday, February 11, 2008

Zzzzzzzz

I can't seem to get into bed before midnight. I'm swamped with homework and I struggle to focus and get it done during the day. It never happens! I'd like to blame Sara and say that she is the cause for my sudden break out of ADD but that just wouldn't be fair to her. So I'm so darn tired, apparently my eyes are bloodshot, and I still have homework to finish! I'm calling it quits. I'll force myself to get out of my bed tomorrow and finish my homework before my first class and squeeze in studying for a test I have to take tomorrow. I've probably lost a year of my life because of my lack of sleep. Someday I will make it to bed by ten. Someday....

Thank goodness for presidents though! We have a whole day dedicated to them which means I have a whole three day weekend to catch up on homework and sleep! Hazzah!

No comments: