Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow and Boob Cake

It never stops snowing.....

Everyday

there's a little more

snow.....




Mimi climbed into the snow outside our dorm. She's actually kneeling in this picture but she's not touching the ground. She's kneeling on the snow that has been there since the beginning of semester. I never thought I would miss the Washington rain. My feet are drying out this semester. That has never happened to me before. It's kind of wierd.

February 1st was Mimi's birthday. We'd already sort of had a birthday shin dig at her friend Megan's home but we needed to throw a celebration of just us roommates. Apparently mimi means boobs in mandarin Chinese so Mary decided to make Mimi a boob cake.



We kept it on Sara's bed all day to hide it from Mimi. Sara swears she's going to have nightmares now. It is rather disturbing but it was also rather tasty.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Have you seen how much it snowed last night?!

maryelizabeth said...

So.

I've been sitting at this table for like two seconds and i'm already procrastinating. WHERE IS THE DISNEY RANT IN MY TIME OF NEED DANIELLE?! Tell me.

Danielle said...

I'm sorry Mary but the Disney rant just wasn't meant to be. It died a quick and painless death. Besides, i should think you got enough entertainment out of Sara and me last night. You don't need a Disney rant to get you destracted. :P