Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm just a loser with nothing to talk about...

Good news. I am home with my family for the week. It is way nice to be home!!! Today we saw Twilight for free as my younger brother works at the theater. I wasn't very impressed with it. The first book is actually my favorite out of the four so I suppose I may have had some expectations. I hear they have plans to make a second movie. I will probably end up seeing it, knowing me. Well, as I'm relaxing with the fam we are watching one of our favorite movies, The Burbs. I'm sure most people find it strange, but then again, we are a weird family. Therefore, it fits us completely. Here's a little clip so you will know what you are missing out on.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I resent the comment about our family being a little weird. After all WE don't have skulls in the trunk or a man in shorts with a rifle on the roof. Ah the Burbs. In our neighborhood no one would probably notice there was a problem!

Mom