Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Maybe I Do Have Some Creativity After All


So I decided to take another stab at digital scrapbooking and this is what I came up with. I was putting it together while watching "Just Like Heaven" with my family. My dad peeked over my shoulder and asked what program I was using. I hesitated before admitting to using paint and powerpoint. I don't have any of that fancy stuff and I was much to lazy to download some sort of free rip off or something. Besides, I like experimenting. And it didn't turn out half bad, right?
I love this picture. I came across it as I was stealing old photos and things from my mom (and when I say stealing I mean scanning with permission). This is a picture of my mom with her grandpa, Jackson. She talked to me a little bit about the memories she has associated with this picture. That's one reason I love going through my mom's old photos: I get to hear stories I haven't heard before and I get to put faces to familiar names.
I'd like to know your thoughts on my scrapbooking attempt. You even have permission to make fun of me for using paint as a resource :) I think it's kind of funny. Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Beth Adams said...

I think it's beautiful. I could not do it. It makes me happy. <3

:~* (that is a little kiss on the
cheek in case you don't
recognize it.)