Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chocolate, Musicals, and Hunger Games

The the next few days wil be the epitome of awesome. Tonight, Megan is flying in for a visit. I'm so excited to see her! I think the plan for tomorrow is to tour a chocolate factory. I'm down with that. On Saturday, we'll be going to see Les Mis, one of my favorite musicals. It's going to be amazing! Megan flys out again on Sunday. It's too bad she can't stick around longer. Alas...


In other news, I'm about to start reading Mockingjay, the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I'm hooked. One thing that I really like about the series is that I have a hard time predicting what will come next. Whenever I think I know where it's headed, it takes a turn I hadn't even thought of. Maybe I'm just really bad at predicting things. Maybe I'm just too sucked in to think about it hard enough. Whatever it is, I am ready to see what twists and turns this final bok holds. Now if only I could decide if I'm team Gale or team Peeta. Hmm...

No comments: