Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Can Hear the Bells

The other day I was hanging out with a friend of mine, and I must have mentioned something about how I'm always telling my mother that I plan on serving dinosaur chicken nuggets at my wedding reception, whenever that'll be. Somehow that quickly shifted to how I should have a Legend of Zelda themed wedding reception. So I did the only sensible thing--I got online and searched for Legend of Zelda themed weddings. I found some videos, but haven't felt like watching them. I also found a bunch of pictures of Zelda themed cakes! I was impressed.
That last one is more of the idea that I had--still fancy but just put link and zelda on the top of the cake. Maybe play some Zelda tunes when we cut the cake. So I probably wouldn't go all out. I found one picture where the bride and groom had actually dressed up as Zelda and Link. That may be fun, but I think I want something a little more traditional in a dress. So there you go. There are nerdy weddings out there. You should check out all the other video game themed cakes. I'm amazed at people's talent and creativity. There's a random post for you today :)

I seriously will be serving dinosaur chicken nuggets...

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Remember my Pikachu toppers? ;D

Danielle said...

I do remember! I actually thought about that when I was writing this post :)