Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Graduated! And Became a Zombie?




On Friday, I graduated from the University of Denver Publishing Institute. I can't believe it's over already! I'm so glad I had this opportunity. It amazes me how much I learned in such a short amount of time. Time to get out there and apply for jobs!



I don't fly home for a couple more days. Until then, I'm hanging with Breanna and her family. That can only lead to disaster and hilarity! Anyone get that reference? Probably not. Breanna's family doesn't equal disaster. Maybe hilarity. Today it led to zombie makeup.




We had to make due with what we had, but I think it turned out pretty well. We were filming for our next music video to our zombie song "Eating Your Brain" (Go to the She Likes Cloth page to listen). Breanna made the blood and happily ripped up shirts for the occassion. She also wanted to give me a wound on my arm. Check it.





That's made of glue! Then covered with makeup and fake blood. I think it turned out...gross. It's so awesome! Hopefully it won't take Breanna too long to edit the footage because I'm so excited to see how it ends up. It was so fun to make! You know I'll post it for you on here. Never fear :)


Well, I'm off to play some games. Maybe Breanna's dad will make homemade frosties again. Cross your fingers! They're delicious!

No comments: