Thursday, August 18, 2011

UPS Man!

Recently, I finally got around to reading The Hunger Games. It made me dream about people trying to kill me...But that's beside the point. That dream also involved people dressed as zombies. I blame my music video on that one. I digress. I enjoyed the book, but there was one ajor problem--I didn't have immediate access to the next books in the series!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't fret. This nightmare has just been vanquished.

I was holding my dog to keep her from attacking the people who so innocently stood on our doorstep, when I saw a familiar vehicle pull up to our house. It was the UPS man! Bringer of gifts and happiness! The everyday Santa Claus! You know what I'm talking about.

My mom tossed the box up to me. With racing heart and trembling fingers, I ripped it open using the easy open tab (a thing of genious!), and then I probably squealed and did a little jig.



Thank you, UPS man. Mission accomplished.

No comments: