Sunday, October 21, 2007

And the Gold Medal Goes To...

Okie dokie! Welcome to Danielle's interective blog of the month. It has been requested that I post all the pictures Laura and I took of ourselves during conference weekend, tell you the type of face we were making, and have you vote on who made the better face in that category. So leave your comments so a winner can be determined! If Laura wins, I will supply her with more candy for her head (that's where her secret stash is). If I win something great will happen I'm sure. So let the voting begin!

Sad

Insane with Happiness

Angry



Solemn


Extremely Angry


Scared



Tired
Embarrassed
Falling
Shocked
Confused
Creepy/Affectionate/On Drugs Take your pick!
The "I Just Pumped" Face
"Oh Snap!"
Our Real Happy Faces
Creepily Surprised
EEK!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I think for each one I win you have to give me a sweetie and for each one you win I won't hit you as much! Deal? Deal! Ok!

Unknown said...

Sorry to say it Danielle, but the best face is of Laura attacking Stuart whilst playing video games. That one takes all the cookies! You can tell she means it. YIKES!!!

Mom

Laura said...

I win and that's that!

Danielle said...

Humph!!