Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I got a rock..."

On Monday, instead of attending FHE with my ward I went to Laura's and Stuarts instead. It was quite an experience filled with new food and new TV shows!!! Plus me lounging around on Stuart's couch taking random pictures of myself and moaning (on the inside) from the disease Stuart passed on to me which I am still recovering from. I'm sure I'll survive. But for your enjoyment, here are some of the random pictures I took!

















On the way home, Laura borrowed the camera and took some pictures while simultaneously blinding Stuart. The creepiest of all of them is as follows.








I can see the gleam of Laura-Hulk in her eye... Anyway, she also let me borrow her Gryffindor tie so I could be Hermoine (her-my-knee not her-moy-n) for Halloween. When I got home I placed it on my head and became Hermoine ninja!!! Obviously, that's how J.K. Rowling really wanted Hermoine to be like. It's lots more fun. See for yourself!









Ta ta for now and a happy Halloween to you. I hope you get sick on candy. It's part of the experience!! And don't forget to watch the classics: Hocus Pocus, Garfield's Halloween, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, etc.



1 comment:

Laura said...

That really is a terrible picture you took of me. Well done. I need to learn to do the horsey face better but you certainly captured it exquisitley. Dang you!

PS. I'm really looking forward to the football game on Friday!