Monday, October 29, 2007

Saturday, what a day!!

So this past Saturday was an awesomely super duper fantasmo day. I started of the day by doing makeup for the halloween concert here on campus. I successfully helped a guy look like Igor and I made a guy look a skeleton all by myself. I was so proud. Unfortuneatly, I have no pictures to share of that event, but it was good and I'm starting to feel more confident in my makeup skills. As far as latex and tissue goes (I mean leprosy) I think I pretty much got that down. I came home 2 hours later and this is what I found.








I can't really remember why they were having a pillow fight. The creepy thing about it is that the whole time they were fighting to the death Natalie was singing "Rise and shine and sing out your glory, glory". Look what Girl's Camp taught us. Sigh. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Natalie lost. So my advice is concentrate more on the pillow than singing and don't let your opponent escape to the bathroom.







So after all that and washing up the blood and all, we decided to knock Rexburg right off it's tractor! Haha I bet nobody gets that... If you don't, talk to me and I'll sing a song for you. Anyway, as part of this knocking tractor business, we stopped by a very loverly shop: Porters. It's a wonderful craft store that I could have spent hours in, but for the sake of my roommates, I didn't stay there that long. But I did get a bag of random buttons. Very exciting indeed! So Porters looks like one of those places that's been around forever and was possibly used for something else in a past life. There were random stairs everywhere (okay I only counted three random staircases) and one happened to be a spiral type. Natalie totally owned those stairs.






That evening was possibly the most awesome part of all the day! I got to see William Joseph in concert. I'd never heard of him before, but I read a little about him and the tickets were only five bucks. So of course I went. Oh my goodness! He was amazing! He's a pianist FYI who's been playing since he was like five. You know, just your typical musical genius. He kind of reminded me of a mixture of Yanni and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Anywho, you should definitely check him out. As any faithful fan, I stood for who knows how long so I could get a picture with him. Haha. Okay so I look like a psychopath but he looks good so it's all good.


1 comment:

Laura said...

You really do look crazed in this picture. Seriously. Eep!