Sunday, October 21, 2007

Run, dye, and collapse on the bed conveniantly located on the living room floor.

It's time I inform all you faithful readers of my recent activities and share pictures of said activities. Sarah dyed Mimi's hair as well as her ear and the toilet. Mimi still had her cast on at the time hence the plastic bag around it to keep it from getting wet.

Spirit week was a couple of weeks ago. For Wednesday's activities, they had each ward run fifty laps around the track. My roommate Natalie was the only one out of the four of us brave enough to run a lap in the freezing cold! I didn't bring gloves with me so my hands got so cold! It felt like both my hands were covered in that stuff the doctor uses to freeze off warts. Yes it was that bad. But it was fun being all spirited and such. That week there was also this amazing firework show with some of the biggest fireworks I've ever seen in my life! The shot them off with Jurassic Park music in the background.
Currently, for the past week, two of my roommates have moved there beds to the living room. It really adds to the interier design. Make of it what you will.
The other day, I had the pleasure of watching some of the bands on campus perform. One of our FHE brothers, Jake Ballentine, was one of the guys we got to watch. Check out his music at www.jakeballentine.com! He has some pretty good tunes.
I've also been learning a lot of very helpful things recently. Did you know that the word "nerd" was invented by none other than Dr. Seuss? Or that a puma really is the same as a mountain lion which is the same as a cougar? You can learn all sorts of interesting things just by playing one game. Fact or Crap. I think it would be handy to one of those signs with you every once in awhile. If someone says something obviously untrue just hold the crap sign up in their face or just hold it up in a special someone's face all the time just to let them know how much you care.
Lastly, I learned that you should never anger Laura while playing video games. The results could be disasterous.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That picture of me pinching Stuart neck meat it really funny! I actually had a firm grasp of the vein that runs down that side of the neck. Bwahaha! Laura-hulk! Let that be a lesson to you!