Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

So this past weekend was General Conference which meant party at Stuart and Laura's! I think I gained my freshmen 15 just in the few days that I was there. We at things like velveeta cheese dip, wontons, and smokies with cheese. I ate way to much. The second day I was there I woke up to snow. Those were the biggest flakes I've ever seen! It was like cotton balls were falling from the sky. No one else liked the fact that it was all white outside. Laura even gave me a dirty look and she made quite a few weepy sounds.

I did learn some very valuable things this weekend besides the wonderful talks for conference. First of all, apparently I'm a bad parent because I neglect my children. Sorry kids. You're very hard to take care of since you're imaginary. More importantly I learned that there's a creature out there nearly as scary as the terrordactyl and that is the Stuart Ninja. A word from the wise, don't try to stick a pen in Stuart Ninja's eye. You'll regret it.
I also learned that Stuart has incredibly fat cheeks and a tiny nose (see the picture for more detail). But probably the most important of all is that I discovered that Laura can also pull of the staring off into the horizon look and she showed me what insane with happiness looks like. If you ask me, I don't think I want to reach that point. It looks scary.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Stuart's going to ninja smack you for putting that picture of him on the internet. haha! that was a fun weekend. I'm still catching up on sleep though and I think I should start a fast after all the food we ate!