Wednesday, December 5, 2007

All I needed to know I learned from my father

As I've been sitting here for the last 30 seconds or so I've been thinking about all the things my father has taught me. I'll name a few: certain truffles must only be eaten once a day, no one else can make as good of hashbrowns as he can, when the wise men are played by a few men at church they get lost, it's okay to pretend you are having a seizure just to see the reaction of little children, we all come equipped with a universal remote (AKA the index finger), all hikes can be considered strenuous but most of them are worth the effort, E=MC with a square tied to the end of it, but the one that I've been thinking about most this morning is when you are bored a perfect way to deal with that boredom is to whip out your digital camera and take random pictures (for best results take pictures of yourself). As you can guess, I'm kind of bored this morning. So I applied some of the knowledge I've gained from Father: I took some random pictures and I ate a truffle.























Join us next time for "All I needed to know I learned from my grandpa" including favorites like "MSM stands for Mono-sodium-mutimate" and "If it tastes good spit it out, it's bad for you"!

2 comments:

Laura said...

It took you 30 seconds to think of ALL the things your dad has ever taught you?... mmm, ok. I can believe that. :-P

*Waterspryte* said...

You took some pretty good pics there. I wish I was good at getting pictures of myself. I don't know. My self-done portraits never seem funny or flattering. That's why other people take them.