Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm so cool too bad I'm a loser

Okay, okay, I'll update and maybe I can redeem myself since I'm apparently a horibl speler. I have a lot of pictures to share with you today. So prepare yourself!


First off is me as Inigo Montoya!





Well, that's my attempt anyway. The Sunday after I arrived home, we spent time putting up the tree and listening to Christmas music whilst taking family photos which we will cherish always.












































Last but not least, Megan and me as Cousin it/the ring girl!!



2 comments:

Laura said...

That's it?! How disappointing! No candy for YOU!

*Waterspryte* said...

You know? I never realized that you and Josh were very much alike. I'd think you would influence him instead of him influencing you, but hey, sometimes that happens. You Inigo Montoya impression was good enough--very satisfactory. Now, to think if you tried on the Princess Buttercup look....