Saturday, December 29, 2007

Me I Want A Hula Hoop!

I hope everyone had a splendiferous Christmas! I was stuck at home dealing with things like this!!!!!



But some good came out of the festivities. I beat Grandpa at ping pong and I scored the highest I've ever scored at scrabble. I had some great moments where I learned something new like how to tie a tie!



It's really short but it's cuter that way.



Christmas was great. We watched the Grinch on Christmas Adam and Muppet Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve. We were all very excited to wake up Christmas morning and see all the goodies that Santa left for us. You can see it in Megan's eyes!




Okay so that look was really for the one-size-fit all shirt she got from a passing squirrel. I got one as well. When I tried it on my father very politely referred to it as a boob shirt. I don't think I'll be wearing it anytime soon. I did wear it long enough to have some pictures taken with Megan. Even Molly insisted on trying on the shirt (except for the fact that I had to force it on her).






I got a ton of DVDs for Christmas. It will great when I get back to school since we already watched all the other DVDs around. One thing Josh got that he, Megan, and me enjoy is Rock Band! Josh plays guitar, Megan is on drums, and I'm vocals. Sadly I know like none of the songs on there so my singing gets very....unique. But hey, we keep gaining fans!

Megan was born to be a drummer. Ever since she was 5 months old she knew that her purpose in life was to hit things with sticks. She brings a lot of personality to the band.




However, you should never leave her alone with those sticks...





Josh loves to jam out on the guitar. Although I did hear him on vocals last night. He sings Ballroom Blitz very well and high pitched.








Today was a fun day! I spent the day with one of my friends, Amanda. We went bowling and she won all threes games. Darn. Then we went out for lunch at Bob's Burgers and Brew (don't worry we skipped out on the brew). We also went to see Enchanted. That movie is so cute. You should all see it if you haven't already. Unfortuneatly, I didn't take my camera to document today's events but I'm sure the above photos will keep you plenty entertained.

Have a happy new year!!

Here is a clip from Enchanted.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Rockband is fun. Michael got it for his birthday. I'm a little surpirsed you don't know many of the songs on it. There's a ton of my favorite's on it.

Those shirts are honestly hideous! And a happy Christmas to you!