Friday, December 14, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!

So a very trgaic thing happened yesterday (or maybe it was the day before yesterday....). I opened my internet browser and tried to navigate the page to blogger. It was then that all my hopes and dreams were crushed! Web Sense (the lovely security blocking websites thingamajig that the school uses) came up and told me that I would no longer be able to access this website ever. I almost cried....almost. Laura and I whimpered together while watching chick flicks and eat chocolate chip cookie dough out of a tub. No matter what she says, that's what happened okay? She'll probably tell you some wierd story like all we did was cry out to each other over IM. She always likes to downplay things... Anyway, I miraculous thing occured! Blogger all of a sudden was no longer blocked thanks to Laura's 11lb brain and her super powers that she probably got from eating dragon meat!!!! So all is good agian in the world. Plus to make things better, I'm going home tomorrow and nothing can stop me!!!!! Well, I have to be going but later on (probably tomorrow or Sunday since all my stuff is packed including my camera with wonderful pictures) I'll update and show you what I look like as Inigo Montoya! Ta!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are insane and your spelling is atrocious.

*Waterspryte* said...

I agree w/Laura. You were a little too excited. Only people out of their sense spell like that when they're usually fairly accurate. But to my point, tell me how long you're in Washington, because I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it would be cool if you were able to see the Christmas concert on Sunday. Plus, you owe me an Inigo Montoya pic.