Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's raining, it's pouring...

You know, I think it rains in Washington the same amount of time the wind blows in Idaho. AKA constantly. However, I do enjoy the gray rainy days better than the windy, snowy, constantly cold days. But who really wants to talk about weather anyway? I'm sitting in my room waiting for my grandparents to arrive which should be anytime within the next hour. I had an urge to call up Stuart and Laura when the sad truth hit me: they no longer have a cell phone. Sigh. But they are having a jolly good time in Utah so all is well. Yesterday, I went to a seminary breakfast with Mom. It was nice seeing people again. Once again I noticed that the only boys I can entertain are 16 or younger. Fancy that. Haha I laugh at myself. I did meet a really cute boy yesterday and he is 21 or so. He at least seemed interested in making conversation so I guess there is hope for me. Again, haha, I laugh at myself. I really don't have that much to write about. Yesterday, Megan and I rented "Encino Man" and got greek fries from Cafe Neo. YUM! The movie was pretty hilarious and you should all see it sometime. Well before I forget, have a Merry Christmas full of all sorts of holiday cheer! Oh also, "Enchanted" is an awesome movie. Go watch it....NOW!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love "California Man"... "Juh-oooose, Buh-deee!"... "Shoo fly don't bother me..." LOVE IT! I actually thought it was 'shoe fly', like a fly that was attracted to shoes or something...

*Waterspryte* said...

I laugh at you too, Danielle. Maybe at those moments I should call you Sam. And yes, Enchanted is a really good movie. I wish all people were like that. Well, not completely, just with their attitudes. We don't need a worldwide musical every day. But anyway!....You better not be going home that soon. I want to see you, or at least talk to you or something. Possibly your number?