Friday, November 20, 2009

Don't Text and Drive

So basically by posting this video on my blog, I'm attempting to boost my friends pride. Ha ha. He's a communications major and spends a lot of time putting little movies/clips together. He posted this on his wall on facebook asking people to watch it so he can get the views up. Thus, I'm making you all watch it to boost his self-esteem...well ok we'll stick with pride. It's sad but good and I know everyone in the video which makes me feel extra special! Take a look. And, if you feel so inclined, check out some of the other things he's done on his youtube profile.




3 comments:

Megan said...

This was pretty good. However, I have to admit I kind of laughed when he's putting the rose on her grave. I'm not sure why. I think it was the hat. I still liked it though. You should provide a link to his YouTube profile.

Eric said...

Yay! Thank you for posting :)

Danielle said...

No problem!