Monday, November 30, 2009

Why Today Was Awesome

1.) I found out a friend from back home gets to be my roommate next semester! Huzzah!

2.) Although I'm fighting a head cold (and I think I'm winning!), I'm no longer throwing up! Double huzzah!

3.) Mask making class... I was pretty much useless, but it was good to see people since I haven't seen them for a week! Plus they give me hugs! I love hugs!

4.) Wasting way too much time on Facebook talking to awesome people

5.) Bekah's imagery of pre-mortal spirits fighting each other just for the chance to be my children. Priceless!

6.) My teacher wanting a copy of an assignment I'd turned in because it was apparently that awesome (don't get too excited. It was only a t-analysis!).

7.) I'm attempting to write a letter to someone I don't even know. Haha that should be fun...and random. The whole situation is entertaining to me if nothing else!

I'm sure I could think of more, but seven is pretty good. I still have a bunch to do, and I'd claim that I just don't have enough time in the day, but I know I waste so much of my time that I have no right to complain! Besides, life is good! It's not always easy, but we shouldn't expect it to be. I just had hot cocoa and I think I'll have another glass! Make that number 8 on the list! Okay, now I'll be a good little girl and write a story for my class tomorrow.

Have a good week! Remember to let someone know you appreciate them or say hello to someone you haven't spoken to in awhile. It could be the pick-me-up they've been looking for!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Brother Hartvigsen wanted your T-analysis?