Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Quick Little Update

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving! It was good to get out of town for awhile and see my relatives. I'm already missing them. I got to see some of my family that I haven't seen in years! That was fun. I've got some really awesome people in my extended family :)

Yesterday was kind of the depressing day of my vacation as I was hit with a 24 hour flu that had me throwing up starting at 2 o'clock in the morning. That wasn't fun. But I'm glad it happened at my aunt and uncle's instead of at school because they had everything I needed. I would have been a lot more sad if I'd been in my apartment I think.

I am officially back in Rexburg and school starts back up tomorrow. Three more weeks and I'll be heading home for Christmas. I am so excited for that! I've got a few more things I need to to do before I'm off to bed, so I should probably stop waisting time on here!

My brief thought for the day: Be happy because you are loved. Share that love with others!

No comments: